SESSION 1: GYM
SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
10 DB Row
- Bench Press & Pendlay Row: start with empty bars. Adding about 10% of working weight each set, work up in sets of 5 to your working weight.
- Bench: One all out set at working weight.
- Pendlay row: put on a belt and repeat step 2 for row.
- Take about 20% off the bars. If possible, superset (bench then row then bench, etc) 5 sets of 5. If not possible, do 5 sets of 5 for each separately, resting 1 minute after each set.
- 5x 20 Weighted Sit-Up
SESSION 2: POOL
25m Zipper Drill
25m Catch-Up Drill
- Workout: 8x
100m Freestyle with paddles
90 seconds rest
- Cool down with 5x 25m Underwaters on the 1:50 mark