DeFranco's Agile 8 and Simple 6
- Deadlift: Start with a light weight. Work up to a 5RM. Wear a belt as the weight you add to the bar gets heavy.
- Take about 15% off. Do a set of 5+, keep going as long as your form is maintained.
- Take another 10-15% off. Do another set of 5+.
- Military Press: Repeat steps 1-3.
- Pullups. Your choice:
A. Perform steps 1-3 using weighted chins and pulldowns as necessary (i.e. if you weight 180, doing weighted chins with 10 lbs is a total weight of 190. Taking 15% off gets you about 160 on a pulldown machine, etc)
B. Just do a max set of bodyweight chins between all sets including deadlift and including warm up sets.
10 DB Lateral raises
15 Hanging Leg Raises
- AT POOL:
1) Warm-Up with 5x 25m underwaters with 25m straight arm freestyle return
2) 5x200m Combat Swimmer Stroke