3x HUG Hip Mobility Drill
- Front Squat: warm up from about 40% to a comfortable "daily max"*. Put on a belt when you cross 80% of your last known 1RM.
- Take 10-15% off. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Do as many doubles (sets of 2) as you can in that space of time. No set rest times, no grinding, no working to exhaustion, just as many clean, crisp sets of 2 as you can comfortably/safely finish in 15 minutes.
- Close Grip OR Incline Bench. Repeat step one. Do a set of chin-ups between each set, going one rep past comfortable.
- Take your bench- take 10-15% off. Repeat step 2, only do triples (sets of 3) for 15 minutes- again, no set rest times, but when you start to grind through reps and your form goes south, you're done. Do a comfortable set of chins between each set, going back and forth between press and chins.
- 5x2 Turkish Getups (each side)
*"DAILY MAX"- This is NOT your true 1 rep max. This is approximately 85-90%, or a "9" on a 1-10 effort scale. Heavy, but not grinding, no need to get amped up with death metal, form solid. Don't push for PR's.