SESSION 1: GYM
SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
10 Clapping Pushups
10 DB Row
- Bench Press & Pendlay row: starting with empty bars, work up to working weight. Sets of 5, adding 10% each set. Superset if possible.
- Bench Press: do one all-out set at working weight.
- Pendlay Row: put on a belt and do one all out set at working weight.
- Take about 20% off both bars. Supersetting if possible, 5 sets of 8 of each.
- GRIND: 5 Rounds:
15 Dive-bomber pushups
10 Pull-Ups any grip
10 Dragon Flags
*Chin-Ups: during grind, if you can't do 10 chin-ups, use a band for assistance. Having said that, if you are using a band, rep-out- go beyond 10 reps if possible each set.
SESSION 2: POOL
A. 200m Combat Swimmer stroke
B. 5x 25m Underwater on the 2:00 mark
- 1500m Hypoxic Pyramid Swim
*NOTES: The hypoxic swim, to clarify, is an individually paced effort. If you can make it to ten strokes between breaths, great. Most people will probably make 6-7. Work your way up, then back down again, and repeat until you've gotten the required distance.