- 50 Single Unders, 25 single leg jumps each side with jumprope
10 Lunging Dislocates
- Bench Press and Pendlay Row. Warm Up to your working weight (start at about 70% 1RM). We recommend super setting bench and row if you can. If not, doing them separately is fine.
- 1 all out set of each. No cheating, no bouncing, full range of motion.
- Take your all out sets- cut them in half, THEN:
5 sets at 50% of the reps of your all out sets
4 Rounds for time:
12 Pullups- any grip, but no kipping
12 Clean and Press with 2 DB's or 2 KB's
12 Weighted Situps
- Curls- two sets to failure*
* Curls- use the 5-10 rule as a loose guideline for this or any accessory lift. Basically do your two sets, and if you got 10 or more both sets, you can lift heavier. If you can't even lift 5 reps, it needs work.