- 10 Goblet Squat
- 10 KB Deadlift with toes against wall
- HUG Hip Mobility Drill
- 100 Single Unders
- Work up to approximately 70% of your 1RM on Deadlift. This is your starting working weight.
- Put on a belt. Do one all-out set at your working weight. Have a spotter watch your form- when you start to round, it's time to stop.
- Take 20-25% off the bar. Do 3-5 sets of 2-3 reps. For an extra grip challenge, do clean grip.
- Front Squat: load a bar heavy on the rack. Do two sets to failure, resting 1.5 minutes between. RECORD YOUR SETS.
- 50 double KB snatch for time
- 100 single KB snatch for time
NOTES: You will be following a minimalist lifting program that centers on the "5-10 Rule". It is focused on loading more weight on the bar when you're ready, and step by step helping you to be ready. You need to record all of your "all-out" sets. They are the defining, central portion of your workouts. If you can't lift a weight 5 reps, it's too heavy for our purposes. If you can lift it more than 10 reps, you're strong enough to move on. So every lift, you need to track- when you can do 10 or more reps in your "all out" set, next time you do that lift, add weight.