DeFranco's Agile 8 and Simple 6
- Deadlift: Start with a light weight. Work up to about 85% of last week's 5RM, for a set of 5.
- Take about 15% off. Do a set of 5+, keep going as long as your form is maintained.
- Take another 10-15% off. Do another set of 5+.
- Military Press: Work up in SETS OF 8 until it feels like an "8 or 9" on a 1-10 scale. Take 20 minutes and continue doing sets at that weight until it feels like a "10", at which point you should stop.
- Pull-ups. Do a max set of bodyweight chins between all sets including deadlift and including warm up sets.
10 DB Lateral raises
15 Hanging Leg Raises