Warm-Up: 3x HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- Front Squat: work up to a Daily Max*. When you get to about 80%, put on a belt.
- Take about 10-15% off. Do sets of 2 for 15 minutes. When the reps start to suck, stop. Rest as needed.
- Close Grip Bench: repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Curls: do 3-5 comfortable sets of 5.
- Sumo Deadlift. Do ten singles at 75-80%. You may spread these throughout workout if available equipment.
*Daily Max- not your 1 rep max. This is your 90-95%, most you can do with clean form, leaving maybe one rep in the tank. If you need death metal to pump yourself up, it's too heavy. As you squat every day you will be fatigued. Think of it as your body's way to keep you conservative on your lifts.