Warm-Up: 3x HUG Hip Mobility Drill
- High Bar Squat: warm up to a Daily Max*. Start wearing a belt when you get to about 80% of your 1rm.
- Take about 15% off. In 15 minutes, do as many clean sets of doubles (sets of two) as possible. NO grinding, rest as needed. When the reps start to grind/slow down, stop.
- Bench Press: Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Deadlift: 10 singles at about 75-80% of your last known 1RM. You may spread the singles out throughout the workout if you have the equipment.
- Rows- do 5-7 comfortable set of 3-5. You can do these on their own or super-setted with other lifts.
*Daily Max- not your 1 rep max. This is your 90-95%, most you can do with clean form, leaving maybe one rep in the tank. If you need death metal to pump yourself up, it's too heavy. As you squat every day you will be fatigued. Think of it as your body's way to keep you conservative on your lifts.