HAM Hip Mobility Drill
20 KB Swings
- Bench Press & Pendlay Row: start at about 50% of working weight and warm up to working weight.
- Do one all out set at working weight for both bench and row. Wear a belt for row.
- Bench- drop sets. Take about 10-15% off, do another all out set. Take more weight off, do one more.
- Repeat step three for row.
- Deadlift- warm up to working weight. In between warm-up sets, do a "working zone" set of bodyweight pull-ups*
- One all out set at working weight. Wear a belt.
- Grind: Pyramid from 10-1 then back up to 10:
KB Goblet Squat