- DOUBLE UNDER PRACTICE: GO UNTIL YOU GET 50 DOUBLE UNDERS
SAM SHOULDER MOBILITY DRILL
10 LIGHT ROW/INVERTED ROW
- Warm up to about 70% of 1RM Military Press (your starting working weight). Superset with warming up to 5-10 lbs weighted pull-up. If you cannot do weighted pull-ups, do a max set of pull-ups between every set of military press, both the warm up sets and the working sets below.
- 1 all out set at working weight. 1 all out set at weighted pull-up
- Take your all out sets. Cut the reps in half. Do 5 sets at 50% of your all out reps (for example, if you got 8 reps on press, do 5 sets of 4)
Light Barbell Row
- 2 Sets to failure of each:
Lat Raises with Dumbbells
If you can do 10+ reps both sets, next time go heavier.