10 Dislocating Lunges
HAM Hip Mobility Drill
20 KB Swings
- Military Press & Pendlay Row: warm up from empty bar to working weight.
- One all-out set of each. Wear a belt for the pendlay row
- Beginning at half of the reps of your "all out" sets, pyramid down.**
- Squat: warm up to about 75-80% of your working weight. 5 sets of 5.
- GRIND: EMOM, 10 Minutes, heavy KB swings. Between 5-10 reps per round, when you are able to do 10 reps all 10 rounds, you should be lifting heavier.
**For example, if you got 8 reps on row, you would then do 4,3,2,1. If you got 6 reps on military press, you would do 3,2,1.