HAM Hip Mobility Drill
20 KB Swings
- Bench Press & Pendlay Row: start at about 50% of working weight and warm up to working weight.
- Do one all out set at working weight for both bench and row. Wear a belt for row.
- Cut your all out sets in half and pyramid down.*
- Back Squat- warm up to working weight.
- One all out set at working weight. Belt optional.
- Grind: 5x
20 Heavy Swings
10 Hanging half windshield wipers
*Pyramid down- so if you got 10 reps, you would do 5,4,3,2,1. If you got 7, you would round and do 4,3,2,1.