SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
10 Clapping Pushups
10 DB Row
- Bench Press & Pendlay row: starting with empty bars, work up to working weight. Sets of 5, adding 10% each set. Superset if possible.
- Bench Press: do one all-out set at working weight.
- Pendlay Row: put on a belt and do one all out set at working weight.
- Take about 20% off both bars. Supersetting if possible, 5 sets of 8 of each.
- GRIND: 5 rounds, quickly but not racing:
10 DB Wide Press
Max Pull-Ups ANY GRIP
10 Barbell or Ab-Wheel rollouts
*Chin-Ups: substitute lat-pulldowns if necessary. Go as heavy as you can to just barely be able to finish the reps.
**Floor Wipers- Lay on floor. Hold a barbell over you in floor press position. Touch feet together to one side. Touch back down to floor. Up to other side. Try to keep knees straight throughout.