- HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- 100 single unders with jumprope
- Starting with empty bar, build up to approximately 70% of your 1 rep max on deadlift (sumo or conventional). Build up in sets of 5, adding 20-25 lbs per set. That 70% is your "working weight"
- WITH A BELT ON, do one all-out set at your working weight. Have a partner watch you and stop you when your form begins to deteriorate. Record your reps, then rest 2-3 minutes.
- Taking your all-out set score, cut it in half (round up if it's an odd number). Do a reverse pyramid. For example, you got 8 reps. Do 4-3-2-1, resting 1.5-2 minutes between sets.
- Front squat- load up a bar on a rack. Do 2 sets to failure. We're looking for 8+ reps a set.
- GRIND: Grab 2 kettlebells or 2 dumbbells:
A. 3 Rounds:
10 Front Squat with KB's or DB's
Front Squat bar or 2 KB's
Double KB Snatch
4 Count Flutterkick