- HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- 100 single unders with jumprope
- Starting with empty bar, build up to approximately 70% of your 1 rep max on deadlift (sumo or conventional). Build up in sets of 5, adding 20-25 lbs per set. That 70% is your "working weight"
- WITH A BELT ON, do one all-out set at your working weight. Have a partner watch you and stop you when your form begins to deteriorate. Record your reps, then rest 2-3 minutes.
- Take about 20-25% off the bar. Do 3-5 sets of 2-3 reps.
- Front squat- load up a bar on a rack. Do 2 sets to failure. We're looking for 8+ reps a set.
- GRIND: Grab 2 kettlebells or 2 dumbbells:
A. 3 Rounds:
10 Front Squat with KB's or DB's
Front Squat bar or 2 KB's
Double KB Snatch
4 Count Flutterkick
EXPLANATIONS: You are lifting according to the "5-10" Rule. Meaning if you can do 5-10 reps on your all out set, you're in the right place. If less, take weight off. If more, add weight. For the "Grind Part A" afterwards, you should NOT be resting at all between sets. Short, intense sprint, immediately into squat. This should take you under 5 minutes, and should leave you burning O2 for a while. Take 2 minutes rest before doing part "B".