- 50 Single Unders, 25 One Leg jumps (each leg) with jump rope
- HUG Hip Mobility Drill 3x
- Warm-Up to 70% of 1RM on squat. This is your new working weight. This is low bar, wide stance, powerlifting style squat.
- With a belt on, do 1 all out set at your working weight. Record your reps.
- Take half of your "all out" reps. Do a reverse ladder (for example, if I get 10 reps "all out", I will do 5-4-3-2-1). Rest 1.5-2 minutes between sets.
Sumo DL at about 60% of your deadlift working weight from earlier this week
B. 50 double KB Snatch for Time. You may sub in a single KB or single DB if you have to. DO NOT DO THIS WITH A BAR.