Before you began, you should have taken a strength test that includes pull-ups. If you cannot do 12+ dead hang, bodyweight pull-ups, you should be training in the STRENGTH BIAS track until you can. If you are moving forward here, we are assuming you can. For those who are ready, we are training with weighted pull-ups. If you are just starting out, you should start light: 5 lbs. If you have experience with this, you may pick a heavier weight, but you should be able to do more than 5 reps and no more than 10.
- Double-Under Practice: keep going until you get 50 double unders.
- 5 Rounds:
- 10 Pushups
- 6 Pull-ups
- 6 Dislocating Lunges
- Warm up to 70% of your 1RM for Military Press. That's your working weight.
- 1 all-out set at your working weight. You should get at least 5 reps. Then rest a couple minutes.
- Starting at half of your all out reps, do a reverse pyramid. So if you got 8 reps, you're doing 4-3-2-1 at the same weight.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for weighted pull-ups.
20-15-10 for time:
Pendlay Row- keep it light-to-moderate