This week, 2 gym days and 2 station days.
Day 1- gym
Squat, bench and row- cut your working weight to about 60%.
- Squat- warm up to new working weight (deloaded)
- Try for 5 sets of 10- keep the reps clean and crisp. If you have to start pausing mid-set, you're done.
- Bench and Pendlay row- follow steps 1 & 2 for bench and row. For the 5 sets of 10, superset if possible.
- 3 sets to failure:
Day 2: Station
Measure out 50 meters.
1 Minute suicide sprints
1 Minute Rest
Day 3: Gym
Deadlift, military press and chinups- deload to about 60% of your current working weight
- Deadlift- warm up to new, deloaded working weight.
- Try for 5 sets of 10- if your form goes bad or you need to start pausing, stop.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for military press- between all sets, do 10-15 chin-ups.
- 3 Rounds:
Dips to failure OR incline pushups to failure
Pull-ups to failure
Day 4: Station
10 Minute AMRAP
50 yard dummy drag
100 yard suicide sprint
So you take your 50 yard measured length, drag the dummy from one end to another. Race back to your starting point, back to the dummy, repeat.