HAM Hip Mobility Drill
10 KB Sumo Deadlift with feet against wall
- Squat: warm up from empty bar to your working weight
- Put on a belt. One all out set at your working weight.
- Take 20% off the bar. Do one more all out set.
GRIND (either directly after lifting or later in day)
- 20-15-10 (5 Minute Time Limit)
Sumo Deadlift @ about 50-60% of your working weight for deadlift
-REST 2 MINUTES WHEN DONE-
- Option A:
Prowler/Sled: 10 Minutes EMOM
50 yard push (or pull for sled) loaded at bodyweight
1.5 Mile run- 10 minute limit
- If you fail any time limits,