10 KB Swing
10 Lunges (5 per leg)
HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- Deadlift: Warm up from empty bar to your working weight.
- Put on a belt. One all out set at working weight.
- Drop 20-25% from the bar, and do one more all out set. For both sets you should have a spotter tell you when your form goes south- that's when to stop!
GRIND (either right after your lift or later in the day)
- 3x for time: (10 Minute Time Limit)
8 Front Squat
-REST 2 MINUTES WHEN DONE-
- 20-15-20 for time (5 minute time limit)
KB Overhead Swing
Barbell Lunges (alternate legs)
- IF YOU DID NOT FINISH EITHER PORTION IN ITS TIME LIMIT, BONUS ROUND:
100 Burpees for time