3x HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- High Bar Squat: warm up from about 40% to a comfortable "daily max"*. Put on a belt when you cross 80% of your last known 1RM.
- Take 10-15% off. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Do as many doubles (sets of 2) as you can in that space of time. No set rest times, no grinding, no working to exhaustion, just as many clean, crisp sets of 2 as you can comfortably/safely finish in 15 minutes.
- Flat Bench Press. Repeat step one.
- Take your bench- take 10-15% off. Repeat step 2, only do triples (sets of 3) for 15 minutes- again, no set rest times, but when you start to grind through reps and your form goes south, you're done.
- Deadlift- Load a bar with a weight you can pull crisp, fast singles. You will be doing 15 singles at this weight (suggest you start at 75% and be conservative on this).**
- 4xMax L-Sit Holds OR 4x10 Seated L-Sit Raises
*"DAILY MAX"- This is NOT your true 1 rep max. This is approximately 85-90%, or a "9" on a 1-10 effort scale. Heavy, but not grinding, no need to get amped up with death metal, form solid. Don't push for PR's.
**With the deadlift, if you have the ability, it is possible to superset your bench sets (both working up to a daily max and the triples) with these fast singles. So bench, go pull a crisp single, repeat.