HUG Hip Mobility Drill
SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
ALL WORKING WEIGHTS SHOULD BE ADJUSTED TO APPROXIMATELY 70% OF NEW MAXES AS PER LAST WEEK'S TESTS
- Bench Press & Pendlay Row: warm up from no more than 50% to working weight
- At working weight, do one all out set of each. Wear a belt for row.
- Cut your "all out" reps in half, then pyramid down to one.
- Back Squat: warm up from no more than 50% to working weight
- Put your belt on. Do one all out set at working weight.
- Drop about 25% from the bar. 5 sets of 5 resting one minute between.