SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
10 Clapping Pushups
10 DB Row
- Bench Press & Pendlay Row: warm up from empty bars to working weight
- Bench: One all out set at working weight
- Row: Put on a belt, one all out set at working weight
- Take your reps from your all-out sets, cut them in half. Do 5 sets alternating between bench and row.
(1) Race to 50 Pullups- any grip. You will try to do 50 pull-ups or chin-ups in as few sets as possible. After every set, you will do:
20 Military Press @ 50% of your press working weight
20 Leg Lifts
SO, the fewer pull-up/chin-up sets, the less "punishment".
(2) 10 Minutes:
15 Seconds Push Press with 2 KB's or 2 DB's
15 Seconds Rest