This week begins a transition to a focus on conditioning. This transition will be gradual. In the Fight track, for the most part, that conditioning will remain in the format of short, intensive bouts, separated by short rests. During this time we will maintain strength.
10 KB Swing
10 Lunges (5 per leg)
HAM Hip Mobility Drill
- Deadlift: Warm up from empty bar to your working weight.
- Put on a belt. One all out set at working weight.
- Drop 20-25% from the bar, and do one more all out set. For both sets you should have a spotter tell you when your form goes south- that's when to stop!
GRIND (either right after your lift or later in the day)
- 3x for time: (10 Minute Time Limit)
8 Front Squat
-REST 2 MINUTES WHEN DONE-
- 20-15-20 for time (5 minute time limit)
KB Overhead Swing
Barbell Lunges (alternate legs)
- IF YOU DID NOT FINISH EITHER PORTION IN ITS TIME LIMIT, BONUS ROUND:
100 Burpees for time