SAM Shoulder Mobility Drill
- Military Press. Warm up to a heavy "max" of 5 reps*
- Take 20 minutes. Do as many sets of possible of 3 MilPress @ your weight from step one, and a max set of chin-ups (palms in) at bodyweight. In between, one set of shoulder extension stretch.
- Seated DB military press: 3 sets of 10-20 reps. Superset with max reps of DB Rows @ about 1/3 of bodyweight. Work briskly between sets, taking little to no rest.
- 5 Minutes: complete as many KB Snatches as possible
-REST 2 MINUTES WHEN DONE-
- 10 Minute AMRAP
5 Push Press with 2 KB's or DB's
7 KB Swings
20 Full Body Crunch
-REST BY TRANSITIONING TO STEP 6-
- 20 Minutes: Swim (preferred), bike or row
*Max of 5- the most weight you can do TODAY of 5 reps, leaving maybe one rep in the tank with solid form.